| Position Title:
SharePoint / Business Objects Developer
Will be responsible to build a performance reporting and dashboard portal that will provide insight to drive the right behaviors across Operations, define workflows in SharePoint that drive actionable tasks that include status tracking from initiation to completion, and define scalable security that includes SSO, SharePoint permissions and security (items and/or tasks), Business Objects Enterprise (BOE) Access and Row-Level Security and exception process for override delegation. Will be responsible for integrating dashboards and existing BOE reports into SharePoint platform, including linking to detail reports in Web Intelligence. Will be required to assist in the creation of Xcelcius development standards based on industry best practices. Incumbent will be responsible for mentoring and training IT services staff and business partners.
- Responsible for leading projects in the design, development and implementation of SharePoint applications.
- Responsible for deploying Xcelcius dashboards in a SharePoint Portal.
- Will define security roles in SharePoint, also will implement security processes in viewing tasks and/or workflows in SharePoint.
- Responsible for creating and integrating SharePoint workflow tasks based on alerts and triggers.
Required Skills Sets:
- Must possess an in-depth understanding of the capabilities of Microsoft Office SharePoint Technologies, including Windows SharePoint Services, Office SharePoint Server 2007, SharePoint Portal, InfoPath, Forms Services, Excel Services, Search, Business Data Catalog and Web Services, in a variety of business environments.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in the design, development and implementation of SharePoint applications, to include SharePoint and .Net design/development, Microsoft SharePoint Enterprise server (MOSS 2007).
- Database Modeling/Database Design, also Web Services design and/or integration.
- Have demonstrated capability of deploying non-Microsoft applications, e.g. BOE in a SharePoint portal.
- Experience working with the SQL query language.
- Experienced in data processing, data modeling and flow-charting methodologies.
- Demonstrated skills in oral and written communication, analysis and problem solving.
- Demonstrates ability to work under minimal direction with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience. Experience with SharePoint 2010 and exhibited knowledge of the principles, practices, dashboard development, data modeling and systems design, or similar Business Intelligence development tools is highly desirable.
- Possess extensive experience in use of a personal computer running in a Microsoft Windows operating environment and all Microsoft Office Professional applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), and be familiar with Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio.
- Demonstrate oral comprehension & expression by listening to and understanding information and ideas presented through spoken word, and communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Show written comprehension & expression by reading and understanding information and ideas presented through written documents and communicate information and ideas in written form so others will understand.
- Present strong organization skills by utilizing organizational tools, time and methodologies to perform multiple simultaneous tasks at any given time in order to meet or exceed specific objectives and project milestones.
- Display professionalism by maintaining professional composure and effectiveness in a rapidly changing environment with high customer expectation.
- Possess excellent problem solving skills and the ability to actively participate in a team environment.