Enterprise Software Implementation Practice Lead
We are recruiting for an Enterprise Software Practice Lead for our client in New York City.
As part of this role, you would become a key member of their Professional Services team.
Your background and experience working in different areas of technology and project management is what we are looking for to fill this Senior level position.
Our client is a leader in providing software and services to manage employee benefits to the public sector, offering its clients both its proprietary software and related solution design, implementation and ongoing support services.
They are enjoying tremendous growth and are looking for someone with extensive experience managing multiple project teams in ERP software implementation and customization in a 3rd party consulting environment.
This role would allow you to leverage your background in project management and technology and apply to a rapidly growing practice area.
As noted, this is a senior position with great visibility and tremendous growth potential.
- Lead design sessions while ensuring company and client remain focused on topic; ensuring scope is managed properly within the design session; ensuring design session notes are properly captured and distributed to company and client; ensuring design specifications are completed on time and with quality
- Lead specific project activities throughout Launch Phase, Implementation Phase (design, testing, training), and Deployment Phase.
- Understand, monitor, and manage client-goals, contract terms, project budgets, project staffing, project issues, and project scope across assigned client base.
- Develop expertise in company’s products and Client market business requirements, company methodologies and service offerings.
- Work closely with Project Managers and/or Technical Lead to escalate critical items and project risks.
- Ensure solution is managed properly through all phases of the project; ensure appropriate design specifications are completed a logical order; ensure analysts assisting with solution are completing work on time and with quality throughout all project phases.
- Develop testing strategy to ensure end-to-end business processes are thoroughly tested (integration test plan).
- Ensure compliance with strong delivery practices including status calls, work lists, status memos, specifications, timelines, etc.
- Identify and nurture “up sell” opportunities within the client base.
- Maintain contact with the client base as a senior company representative and escalation point ensuring that the neither company nor the client is “surprised” by project situations.
- Participate in various business development initiatives including pre-sales demonstrations, pre-sales solutions design, gap analysis, project estimating, proposal development, and prospect management.
- Act as an escalation point for client and staff within Company’s organization.
- Hands on experience leading product development / implementation teams for clients in the $5-30 Million annual sales range.
- Hands on project management experience (Technical Project Management) Hands on – not mentoring.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead multiple implementation teams on multiple projects at multiple clients simultaneously.
- Experience leading projects in the public sector is a plus
- Communication skills to interface with CEO as well as lead project teams of average of 15 people.
- Ability to travel.
Phone: 440-387-4589 Ext 100